Champion Power Equipment 201052 4750/3800-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Generator with Electric Start, Wheel Kit
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 3800-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (included) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- ELECTRIC START: Power up the 224cc Champion engine with the handy toggle switch
- INTELLIGAUGE: Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- OUTLETS: One 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R), one 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) - trust Volt Guard built-in surge protector to prevent overloads
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Wheel Diameter:8 in.
The Champion Power Equipment 201052 3800-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator is the perfect combination of versatility and convenience. Whether you need power for your home or RV, Champion Power Equipment makes powering your life more convenient than ever. With enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner, this unit can also power the essential items you need in a power outage. The convenient electric start includes a battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. Operate your Dual-Fuel generator right out of the box on gasoline or propane - our patented fuel selector switch allows for safe switching between fuel sources. Using gasoline, the 224cc Champion engine produces 4750 starting watts and 3800 running watts, and will run for 14 hours at 50% load when the 4.7-gallon fuel tank is full. It produces 4275 starting watts and 3420 running watts, and will run for 10.5 hours at 50% load when using a 20-pound propane tank. With a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet, which is about as loud as a vacuum, this unit features Volt Guard built-in surge protector which prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe. Easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge, which allows you to keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 0.6-quart oil capacity ( bottle of 10W-30 oil inlcuded). Plenty of outlets are available, with a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Champion’s thoughtful packaging make setup hassle free, plus the foldaway handle makes it easy to store, while the never-flat tires in the included wheel kit make transport a cinch. Buy this EPA certified and CARB compliant generator with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
Check out comments or add a new one.