The patented High-Efficiency Blade System of the Home Decorators Collection 52 in. Windward IV saves up to 75% more energy and moves up to 40% more airflow than standard fans while allowing for ultra-quiet, wobble-free operation. This simple, yet contemporary design has a light kit with a frosted opal glass bowl and includes two 9.5-Watt LED bulbs. The fan's steeper 29° blade pitch provides greater air movement and features a three-speed reverse function for year-round comfort and savings.
- Brushed nickel finish
- 5-high efficiency blades in black finish with 29-degree blade pitches provide greater air movement and moves up to 40% more airflow
- Dimmable light kit with frosted opal glass
- Programmable thermostatic remote control allows temperature and light control; included
- 153 mm x 15 mm motor offers superior air movement; 6052 CFM
- 6 in. threaded downrod included for increased stability
- Tri-mount installation (close-to-ceiling without downrod, standard with downrod or angled mount with extension downrod - sold separately)
- Designed for indoor use in large rooms 12 ft. x 12 ft. to 18 ft. x 18 ft.
- Assembled height with downrod 16.5 in.
|Assembled Depth (in.)
||Assembled Height (in.)
|Assembled Width (in.)
||Downrod Length (in.)
|Fan Blade Length (in.)
||Fan Blade Span (in.)
|Fan Blade Width (in.)