The Husqvarna 120 Mark II Gas Chainsaw is ideal for tasks such as tree pruning, firewood cutting and hobby work. The lightweight and compact chainsaw features a 38cc X-Torq engine that reduces fuel consumption and gasoline emissions, a LowVib anti-vibration system to reduce vibration levels for the operator, a simple tensioning system for quick adjustments while working, and low kickback cutting equipment for increased safety. Easy to start and use, you'll be glad you have this chainsaw in your shed or garage.
- 38cc X-Torq engine delivers maximum power and torque over a wide RPM range with reduced emissions and fuel consumption
- Air Injection improves engine life by removing large dust and debris particles before they reach the air filter
- LowVib anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels
- Simple tensioning system for quick adjustments
- Built-in safety break to reduce risks during operation
- Automatic oiler delivers a steady supply of chain lubrication for safe and effective use