JET JHJ-22-1/2, 22-1/2-Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (453322)
JET JHJ Series Hydraulic Bottle Jacks have capacities from 2 to 100 tons, and are available in standard and low profile heights. The pump piston and ram are chrome plated for added corrosive resistance increasing durability. Each JHJ model functions in upright, angled, or horizontal positions for increased versatility. JET JHJ Series Hydraulic Bottle Jacks comply with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 standards.
Features & details
- Stable Platform: Heavy-duty base is electrically welded.
- Added Safety: Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 standards.
- Leak-Free Performance: Precision-machined and polished cylinders.
- Extreme Climates: Operating temperature range from -4°F to 158°F.
- Increased Versatility: Upright, horizontal, or angled operating positions.
- Height Range: 10-5/8" to 16-7/8".
- Electrically welded base and cylinders to assure strength and eliminate leaks
- Not affected by extreme temperatures
- All models work in upright, angle or horizontal positions
- Carrying handle on 12-1/2 through 100-ton models
- Pump handle included with all models
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 9.7 x 12.2 inches; 28 Pounds|
|Item Weight||28 pounds|