The MILWAUKEE M18 ROCKET Dual Power Tower Light provides 25% More Light and All Day Operation. The LED light tower has Dual Power capability and delivers 2500 lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output. Users can choose to power this tower light with Milwaukee M18 batteries or by an extension cord for maximum versatility. The LED light tower is capable of filling large areas, extending from 4 to 7 feet and providing 2,500 lumens of TRUEVIEW light output in high mode, 1,100 in medium, and 700 in low. The portable light tower has reinforced legs that are impact-resistant, and a low center of gravity for a stable base. The LED light head is protected by an impact-resistant lens and bezel, nested in a protective shroud for secure transport and storage. The LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Milwaukee ROCKET Tower Lights are designed to deploy in seconds and built to adapt to any job site environment. The LED light towers supply both task and area lighting as well as provide light overhead to reduce shadows in the workspace.
- 2,500 Lumens of TRUEVIEW High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW High Definition Output provides neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- 5 Second Setup, 7ft Extension
- Powered by M18 REDLITHIUM Batteries or Extension Cord
- Adjustable Head: Rotates 230 degree Vertically, Pivots 240 degree horizontally
- Low Battery Indicator
- Up to 12 hours of run-time with M18 REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Battery Pack
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Legs
- Impact Resitant, Adjustable Light Head
- Protective Light Head Guard when Stored or in Tranportation.
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18 System, featuring over 250+ solutions