The Palram - Canopia Mythos 6'-1" x 14'-0" x 6'-10" greenhouse kit provides the perfect growing environment for plants. The Mythos wall and roof panels are made of a nearly unbreakable polymer called polycarbonate that has the light transmission benefits of glass, but is lighter, stronger, and safer. The double walls diffuse intense sunlight that can stress plants and provide twice the heat retention of single panels for a more stable growing environment.
The Mythos frame is made of rust-resistant aluminum mounted on a heavy-duty galvanized steel base for structural support. Other features include an integrated rain gutter to disperse the rainwater, and two roof vents and lockable hinged door with a magnetic catch to keep the air flowing and help control temperature and humidity.
Palram - Canopia has the only DIY greenhouses on the market with a sliding panel structure, which creates better insulation, stronger resistance to wind and is easier to assemble. Prolong your growing season by starting from seed in the early spring and extend your plant growth beyond the first fall frost with this backyard greenhouse.
Palram - Canopia Mythos Greenhouse, 6' x 14', Silver:
- Virtually unbreakable 4 mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and diffuses intense sunlight that can stress plants
- Rust resistant aluminum frame and galvanized steel base
- Features include two adjustable roof vents, built-in rain gutters, hinged door with lockable handle and magnetic catch
- Supports snow loads of 15.4 lbs. per sq. ft. and wind gusts of 56 mph when combined with the Palram - Canopia Nature Series anchor kit
- The structure arrives ready to assemble with pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut sliding panels and all hardware included
- Large selection of Palram - Canopia shelving and gardening accessories available to customize your greenhouse