The Sjobergs Scandi plus workbenches are the perfect benches for the discerning woodworker. The top, made of beech, has 2 double rows of bench dog holes working from each vise. You can use the holdfast in all the dog holes on the top and in the trestle. All the Sjobergs accessories make this bench very flexible.
- Genuine European hard birch top
- Can use any dog hole for horizontal clamping or in trestle legs for doors or boards
- Has the option to add 2 different cabinets, SJO-33457, SJO-33273
- Can be used for right and left hand use
- Comes with 2 vises
With versatility and durability in spades, the Sjobergs Scandi Plus 1425 workbench is perfectly suited for the demanding work of professional woodworkers and serious craftsmen. For strength, the top is constructed with full-length laminations of knot-free European beech, with no ugly splices. With a thickness of 1-1/2'' in the center, and a skirt of 4-5/16'', the top is extremely strong. Solid beech is also used in the preassembled trestle frame.
The bench has two double rows of 3/4'' dog holes working from both the front and tail vises, as well as dog holes in the trestle legs for a wide variety of clamping options. Includes four unbreakable bench dogs with side springs to ensure that they stay at the desired height. The dogs automatically adjust to non-parallel workpieces. Made in Sweden, Sjobergs Scandi Plus workbenches are built to provide a lifetime of hard use and enjoyment.
- Top is extremely strong—1-1/2'' thick in the middle, and 4-1/4'' around the edge
- Both vises have a 4-1/2'' opening capacity
- Double rows of bench dog holes extend from both vise locations
- Trestle is pre-drilled with dog holes
- Includes four 3/4'' round plastic/glass fiber bench dogs